Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Stepping into unknown territory

So I'm living in Lima for the next two months and while I'm living here I will be working at a womens shelter (named Mama Victoria) in Chorrillos (a poorer district of Lima) helping teach women and children English, and also helping out in their garden.
The only problem is...I'm not very experienced in the garden. However, I love a challenge, so I decided to research online some ways to help their garden grow. The first thing I did was walk around their garden and observe what they already have growing. I noticed they have some corn growing so I went online to find a video that helps explain how to pollinate the corn so it can continue growing and making more corn.
I found this hilarious video and I thought I would share it with you. I'm not sure why I think its so funny, but hopefully you enjoy it to.
Hopefully this technique helps Mama Victoria's garden!

No comments: