Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

They want to read, so give them your old English kids books!

The most amazing thing about working with kids is their eagerness to learn, and the kids I teach in Lima do not take it for granted.
I spent the extra cash to buy them a couple kids picture books in English, and they absolutely love them! This got me to thinking that there are so many kids books I have in storage I really should have brought them down with me and donated them to these kids.
They really want to learn English, and what is a better way than donating your unwanted English books!
I will be living in Lima until July 6th so please send me your books. All you have to do is pay for shipping and you get to help these students learn. I know they will appreciate these books more then you can imagine, so help make it easier for them to learn English.

PLEASE SEND ME BOOKS!
My address is:
Avenida Arequipa 3152
San Isidro
Lima, 27
Peru


                   "Send me your books, I want to learn English, por favor!"

No comments: